#Personal #loan #programs
Personal loan programs
NEA Personal Loan ® (More than $5,000)
Borrow $5,000-$30,000 to consolidate higher interest debt or fund large expenses like a home remodel
In partnership with
Get the money you need for life’s bigger expenses
The NEA Personal Loan Program can help you consolidate higher-interest debt or cover major purchases that may be a little out of reach. Whether you’re planning a wedding, itching to remodel your kitchen or you want to roll your credit card balances into one easy payment, this loan of $5,000 or more can help 1 .
- Fixed rates from 5.99% APR to 15.99% APR 2 , no collateral required
- Affordable monthly payments that can fit within your budget
- Apply for loan amounts from $5,000 to $30,000 4
- No annual fee, application fee, processing fee or pre-payment penalties
- Request loan terms between 36-72 months 3,4
- Learn about consolidating your debt with a free loan consultation
Save time and money with one easy-to-use account
Competitive loan terms
NEA members receive preferred pricing and a 0.25% interest rate discount when they choose to enroll in autopay. Plus, you have 45 days to cancel the loan and return the funds for any reason without penalty.
How to apply for your personal loan
Before you apply
Before beginning the application process, you should be able to answer “Yes” to each of the following statements:
Yes, my credit history is clear of bankruptcy and late payments.
Yes, by requesting this loan, I agree that First National Bank of Omaha may obtain credit reports for purposes of processing my request for this loan and for later purposes related to my loan such as reviewing, updating and renewing it, and collecting. 4
Yes, I have received, reviewed, and agree to the general terms (Key Information on Your Loan for Debt Consolidation or Personal Loan) that will apply to my loan. The specific term of your loan (APR, Payment, and Term) will be established and disclosed during a separate phone call after your application has been received if you qualify.
- Make sure you’re signed in to your NEA Member Benefits account. Have your personal banking information in hand to help you complete the application process.
- Apply for a personal loan by clicking the “Apply Now: Personal Loan” button. Complete the online application form on the First National Bank of Omaha’s website.
- Apply for a consolidation loan by clicking the “Apply Now: Consolidation Loan” button. Complete the online application form on the First National Bank of Omaha’s website.
- If you have questions about the NEA Personal Loan Program, please contact our Member Services Center at 1-800-637-4636.
Apply by phone
- Make sure you’re signed in to your NEA Member Benefits account and call the phone number under the “Apply Now” buttons to speak to a loan specialist.
First National Bank of Omaha supports public education.
We’ve partnered with First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO) because they are committed to strengthening their communities. As part of that commitment, they support initiatives related to adult basic education, vocational and employability training, financial and life-skills education as well as youth educational programs and supports. Since 2015, FNBO has invested more than $5 million in organizations across their seven-state footprint who provide programs that support these initiatives.
See how an NEA Personal Loan can be a smart solution for keeping your finances in line.
NEA Personal Loan ® (Less than $5,000)
The NEA RateSmart ® Card
The lowest rate of any NEA credit card. You’ll get a low intro APR offer and then enjoy a competitive APR. Shop securely with ShopSafe ® protection for online purchases and a $0 Liability Guarantee for fraudulent purchases.
Is a Personal Loan Right for You?
3 Ways to Consolidate―and Take Control of―Your Debt
1. Exclusions and limitations may apply. Please call a loans specialist for details. The NEA Personal Loan cannot be used to pay postsecondary educational expenses or tuition or to consolidate postsecondary educational loans.
2. Your Fixed APR will be established when we discuss your specific request with you and will be in the range of 5.99% Fixed APR to 15.99% Fixed APR, depending on your creditworthiness. NEA members may receive a 0.25% interest rate discount by enrolling in AutoPay. To qualify, you must set up automatic payments from a checking or savings account at the time of loan origination. When you enroll in AutoPay, a rate as low as 5.74% Fixed APR may be available, depending on your creditworthiness.
3. Your repayment terms will depend on your APR and loan term for which you qualify. Example: On a 9.99% Fixed APR loan you will have (1) 36 monthly payments of $32.26 per $1,000 borrowed; or (2) 48 monthly payments of $25.36 per $1,000 borrowed; or (3) 60 monthly payments of $21.24 per $1,000 borrowed; or (4) 72 monthly payments of $18.52 per $1,000 borrowed. Your Fixed APR will be in the range of 5.74% Fixed APR (if you are enrolled in AutoPay) to 15.99% Fixed APR. See the Key Information on Your Loan for additional details regarding a Debt Consolidation or Personal Loan.
4. The Debt Consolidation product offers loan amounts from $5,000 to $30,000. The Personal Loan product offers loan amounts from $5,000 to $25,000. Loan terms for Debt Consolidation range from 36-72 months. Loan terms for Personal Loan range from 36-60 months.